Wednesday, January 13, 2010

People in moderate places...

Recently I came across something on youtube. A girl who tought voice and guitar at a camp I used to go to is now making quite a name for herself. She's known as Jenny Owen Youngs. She's very talented, funny, clever, blonde, and badass. I've had the opportunity to hang out with her many times before she became known and is really an all around great person. This really just goes to show, you never know who is gonna be a somebody some day. So big ups to Jenny O and another mutual friend Bess Rogers for "making it"

Totally check them out sometime. Personal favorite Jenny O song, Fuck Was I. Pretty awesome stuff guys.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT SONG! IT WAS ON WEEDS!
    THATS SO COOL AAAAHH

    Sorry for that freakout >.>
    Really, that is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes really awesome, i love her.

    ReplyDelete

Do me a solid