Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Everyone...

In spirit of my last post, I reconnected with another old friend today. We picked up right where we left off, dirty jokes and promises. Upon this rekindling, I realized nothings impossible, you just can't be afraid. You have to be ok with the possibilty of things not going your way and grow. As corny as it is, life doesn't stop for anything, and if it's gonna stop for you, make it worth everyone's while. Make it make people thankful. Everyone has a someone and a something. You find it, and make it work no matter what. We can always say we try, but unless you truly are trying, you won't get your moment.

All that being said, everyone has a someone. Everyone has someone that they depend on and someone that depends on them. It may not be the same person, but the flow is still there, and continuing. Here's a song I found today that completely explains what I'm talking about.

Song: Boats and Birds
Artist: Gregory and the Hawk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do me a solid