Friday, January 22, 2010

Empty Stomach...

I just did my ennegram test now in the STAC room on the worst empty stomach that I've ever had and what my results were not a 7. I was told "your are most likely a type 2. Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 2w1." When I clicked the type 2 link, I was ashamed of what the title said. Helpers who need to be needed." I'm not arguing at all that it's incorrect, because it's too correct, but I just never wanted to face the fact that I give more than I get. It's something I've been dealing with for quite a while now, and I wish no one knew about it. It makes me feel weak. It makes me feel like I need attention and pity, which is actually the last thing I want/need. In the very least bit, I'd like the people I give my time to, in any form, to recognize it. They don't have to appreciate it or hate it, just now that I did that for them. I feel I do put too much into relationships with others, but I don't mind it at all. I love helping people. I love making people feel good about themselves. I figure life is about problems and defeating them, and I like helping people defeat things. It's not easy doing some things alone, and I know I hate doing certain things alone, but somethings need to be handled strictly by myself. I'm a helper. I'd like my due recognition just like everyone else. I want others to know I've helped, and I can help again.

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/type2.php

"I will be alright..
I will be, just fine."
Song: Duermete
Artist: As Tall As Lions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do me a solid