Monday, September 14, 2009

Things:

Some things you ALL should see/know.

First off, a bassist who inspired me to start playing bass was in a car accident last November and has been in and out of a coma for a while. His name is Chi Cheng, and is one of many influences in my life, thus I've been playing more music than I ever have. (it's random, but you should know)

My favorite poem in the whole world, written by my favorite Poet in the whole world.

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/a-supermarket-in-california/

Allen Ginsberg is the foundation to my work, you take away Allen from me would be like taking away all my bones. And while you're on the site, look me up on the search, some of my old poems are up, perhaps I'll add more here.

"And Z100's on, and Z100's on, and Z100's on" -Miley Cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do me a solid