Monday, September 13, 2010

What I'm Up To...

Hey guys, I'm keeping myself extremely busy this year, you'd all be proud. I'm writing as much as I can, drawing, dipping back into photography, and now, working on recording some songs myself. I'm starting the recording off with some covers to give me a place to start and then I'm hoping to have about 3 originals. I'll be doing all the work on the cd with recording and mixing. What makes this recording process different from my other ones is that I'm strictly recording in my house and I'm currently recording in a million different spots to see where I can get the best sound, I'll keep everyone posted!

3 comments:

  1. Def keep us up on here, and all the new york area ex-staccies should get together for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep us updated! That's cool that your doing your own recording. Good luck with your originals!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Do me a solid