Wednesday, September 22, 2010

STAC, I Miss You More and More Everyday.

I just watched the STAC 08-09 and STAC 09-10 montage and I'm pretty much on the verge of tears. You don't realize how much you've grown until you look to some comparison from the past, and I gotta say, this change is mind blowing. I would not be the person I am today without the aide of STAC and everyone that I've met in and through STAC. I feel like I'm lightyears ahead of what I'm experiencing right now through my thinking and the way I handle things. I mean, the doors that were opened for me are just getting noticed by myself now (which I feel weird saying, you'd think I'd notice by now). I'm FOREVER grateful for Luke, Ganes, both the 08-09, 09-10, and past STACies that I've had the honor of working with inside and outside of STAC. I'm forever grateful for Luke especially for always being there for me and pushing me, even though I'd often put him to the side when it came to being pushed because I was just naturally lazy, but I realize now that it was nothing more than wanting what was best for me and trying to help me in experience different things in my life. But I don't want to rant, I just want everyone to know that I love you guys to pieces, I'm a mess without my family, and I hope you guys have a giant party soon so I can come visit everyone. These words are something that should not be taken in passing, I'm very much sincere when it comes to STAC and STAC related things. I love you guys, I've said it countless times, and I'll continue to say it until my jaw falls off, I LOVE YOU GUYS, past and present!

All the best in what life and STAC brings you! Keep creating!
-Nick

8 comments:

  1. Here's a question- can you name every staccie? Even the ones who dropped out? I found out a few nights ago that I could, and it was scary. That's over 40 people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can! Its weird but I mean, 3 periods a day together? And everyone makes themselves known somehow, its almost impossible not to know everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICK!!! I miss you and I miss STAC. I'm coming home columbus day weekend it's my fall break. And I'll absolutely positively be visiting STAC for thanksgiving =D It's weird.. at Wagner I still feel like I'm a STACie in some ways because all the musical theater kids have to wear all black for acting so it's like we're a little cult walking around campus two days a week in our black. everyone knows who we are that way and can identify us as the theater kids. and we have t-shirts and we pretty much take over and rule lol not really but you know

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really cool that you have to wear all black for acting. Like, it actually makes sense, somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick I read this while in class and almost cried. I miss STAC so much. I feel like I grew so much during those 2 years, yet I also feel I didn't take enough advantage of the opportunities presented for me. But I am still forever grateful, and I am grateful for all of you. I'm not at an artsy school, I'm not surrounded by people like STACies and it's hard. I just wanted to say I love you all as well.
    ps: Becky that's awesome. My favorite part of the day is when I'm at rehearsal for the show I'm ASMing, it fits lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love ya both! Can't wait to see you guys! And Nicole, I'm in no artsy school either, but make the darn best of it. My campus, though small, has really cool spots that I'll be photographing just to get my art fix. Carpe diem and whatnot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nick, this made me go back and watch the STAC montage again. There were so many happy memories. The people in STAC will never leave me. I wish you and all the graduates all the best as you take that next step (ah). But remember, if you were in STAC this year, you'd probably be dead. Come back and visit so we can tell you all about the games. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I plan on visiting as soon as you guys have some sorta party or something! I can't wait to see everyone! I've stopped in once, but I haven't had time to hug everyone and talk to them individually so expect all of that to happen when I come in for an extended period of time!

    ReplyDelete

Do me a solid