Monday, February 14, 2011

Things Going On:

1) I haven't talked about art in a long time and it fucking blows. I mean, I've talked about it, but not to people who I think really understand "art" in the way that anyone from STAC does. (both students, alumni, Luke, and anyone who came in to do a workshop)

2) I haven't gone to the city as much as I'd like and the times I did go, I went with people I really didn't want to go with in the first place.

3) I'm just starting to get into whats going on around the world again for the first time in a year and I feel like an infant in that aspect.

4) I want to have the time to go to places spontaneously. I wanna go to old houses, woods, beaches, etc. I just want to go.

5) I need to force myself to start writing again. I don't care if I don't like the outcome, I need to start writing again.

6) I'm the one still holding myself back. Even after everything I've learned in my life and how much I always regret not doing something, I'm still my own enemy.

7) I want Spring and Summer right away so I can start going outside more. I can take staying inside anything anymore. I'm getting some sort of cabin fever even if I'm out driving. I'm in a car, I don't want to be in a car, I want to be on my feet.

3 comments:

  1. 1. I'm in Brooklyn, let's do lunch.

    2. Start writing by keeping a record of events. Not a journal or diary, but a record of the things around you that you notice.

    3. #6 is my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just realized that i'm the only one who's commented on the last four blogs, which makes me an official stalker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We definitely need to get together for lunch and just talk and talk and talk. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Do me a solid